Learning languagues can be tiring sometimes, but being able to speak them is extremely rewarding, right? I believe that people learn languages through 3 steps:
1. Memorize some vocabulary.
2. Understand the grammar.
3. Practice conversation.
Once you have learned some words in any language (1), the next step is to understand where to place them in a sentence (grammar)(2). Finally, you only need to practice conversation to be fluent (3).
Conversation pushes you to:
1. Listen to what a person is saying and try to understand the message.
2. Think how to answer. Remember words and place them correctly in a sentence.
Conversation helps you to:
1. Learn new words.
2. Know how to use words in a sentence.
3. Think fast to answer correctly.
1. English-spanish, spanish-english,
2. English-chinese, chinese-english,
3. Chinese-spanish, spanish-chinese.
I can adapt to your level (essentials, intermediate or advanced) and your desired learning pace (slow, medium or fast) and start from there.
Let’s start learning! 😀