When you join my course, I will work with you on:
– Learning to play the piano, even as a complete beginner!
– How to write your own songs and record them professionally
– Understanding music theory in jazz, classical, or pop music
– How to write your own arrangements
– Personalized ear training assignments and exercises you can practice at home
I will construct a personalized lesson plan made for your goals and centered around what you would like to learn. My first priority is giving you the tools so that you can love every aspect of playing music and never feel held back by your skill level. In the past I have helped my students:
– Win the Carnegie Hall Young Solo Competition
– Earn top scores at All State Competitions
– Write, record and mix their own song using Ableton, GarageBand and Sibelius
– Compose film music for competition
I am not only excited for what I can help you with, but what you may also teach me in our lessons. I love exchanging ideas and being introduced to new music by the students I work with.