This course will teach you the basics of C# using Visual Studio. If you know very little about programming but would love to understand some of the intricacies without spending tons of money on a 2 year basic course, this course is for you.
[PLEASE NOTE: This course is designed for Microsoft Windows]
You will learn:
1. The fundamentals of programming
2. The fundamentals of Visual Studio (Microsoft)
3. Compiling your first program
4. Learning proper program structure
5. Research techniques
6. Must-have online resources
7. Planning a complex program
8. Solving difficult code problems
9. Refactoring your code
10. Releasing your software
11. Cool tricks and tips
This course will probably be more fun than you ever anticipated programming would be. But it should be enough solid information that- with some additional practice and research- achieving an entry-level programming job is possible, or coding and releasing your own custom software.